The Artists’ Network has been providing exhibition opportunities to Canadian artists for almost 25 years. Not only do we create 2 premier outdoor shows a year – Riverdale ArtWalk and ArtWalk in the Square, we also run the Leslie Grove Gallery located at Queen Street East and Jones. From this gallery, we have calls for themed shows, member-only shows and the opportunity to rent the gallery for your own exhibition.
Membership in the Network delivers relevant education sessions to help with your art career but also offers discounted rates for our events and shows.
Top Reasons to do Artists’ Network SHOWS:
- Run by artists for artists! We remember that YOU are our client!
- We are committed to helping artists become successful
- All exhibitions are juried
- Fine Art ONLY – no fine craft or functional art
- Our outdoor ArtWalks are consistently voted one of the best outdoor shows in Toronto
- Expand your reach
- Majority of participating artists indicated overall communications and artists support “Best Ever”
- Intensive orientation – our goal is to help you be successful, providing you with tips for maximizing your success online and in-person including sales and marketing tips
- Engaging themes that challenge the artist and the viewer