We will be hosting a Riverdale ArtWalk Preview in the Leslie Grove Gallery leading up to the online show & sale. Leslie Grove Gallery is calling on all JUNE Riverdale ArtWalk participating artists, to submit 2D or 3D artworks in any medium or size, for consideration. This is your opportunity to present your work and get some added exposure. Limited space available. Submissions will be chosen through a lottery process.
Artwork will be promoted and sold at the Leslie Grove Gallery – 1158 Queen Street East (Queen and Jones), Toronto, ON M4M 1L2 and through the Leslie Grove Gallery Online Store.
PLEASE NOTE: We hope to hang this show in the Leslie Grove Gallery for June 9th. However, we are closely following and adhering to all provincial and City of Toronto guidelines, therefore the Riverdale ArtWalk Preview hanging may be delayed or move completely online.
Submission Deadline: 11:00 PM, Monday, May 31, 2021
Selected artists will be notified on or before Thursday, June 3, 2021
Riverdale ArtWalk Online Preview Exhibition: Wednesday, June 9 – Sunday, June 20, 2021
Submission fee: No fee.
Commission: The gallery retains 20% on all work sold in person or through the webstore.
Artwork Drop-Off: To be confirmed
Artwork Pick-Up: Sunday, June 20, 2021; 4:30-6 PM
Guidelines for a successful submission:
Quality images are extremely important, especially as we move into online spaces. Submissions should be consistent with what you were juried into the ArtWalk. Consider varying the size of the artworks offered. Perhaps a larger piece doesn’t fit within the exhibition, while a smaller piece does.
Please click here for detailed hanging requirements, failure to adhere to these practices can result in your work being omitted from the show.
All art must be suitable for installation:
- Completely dry, set, cured, fixed, or protected.
- Works on paper and board must be framed and mounted.
- Label on the back with title, artist, price, size, medium, year.
- Secure d-ring hanging attachments affixed 1 1/2″ below the top edge of the work, wired.
- Sculpture, glass, or 3D work may require you to supply stands to mount it on.
- This form can not be saved. It must be completed and sent.
- * Required fields. If left blank, an error message will appear when you click
- If you do not have a website or social contacts, please type N/A in the field.
- The images you submit will be used for all social promotion and represent you in the online store.
- Image files must be titled in the following format, failure to do so may result in a forfeited submission. This is mandatory for participation in the online store. FirstnameLastname_Title_Price_Medium_Size(inches)HxWxD_Year.jpg
- 5Mb maximum, recommend 1400px on smallest side, 72 DPI.
- Please ensure images are cropped to edge of artwork, no frame
If you have any problems with this submission process, email or call the gallery at 416 465-0302.