ArtWalk in the Square ONLINE 2020
Friday, September 25 – Friday, October 9, 2020
ArtWalk in the Square ONLINE – Marketing Opportunities
It’s time to plan your marketing activity!
Make the most of your participation – We invite you to participate in some unique marketing opportunity open to artists in our ArtWalk in the Square Online Show & Sale.
We will be aggressively promoting the show throughout social media channels and leveraging our ever expanding email list. We will be marketing the ArtWalk in the Square Online show and reposting where we can, but to ensure you get promoted through our available channels consider registering for our paid Marketing Package.
September 15 – Sunday, October 9
REGISTER TODAY! – Deadline 11:00 PM, Friday, September 4, 2020
- Available to all participants of ArtWalk in the Square Online
- Limited space available – apply early!
- Participation fee: $75 (non-refundable)
- Inclusion in at least one email newsletter/marketing communication showcasing the ArtWalk in the Square Online that goes out to our email list of approximately 3,500
- One image included
- Image will be linked to artist’s website
2. Facebook/Instagram Ad
- Carousel ad or video combining multiple artists promoting ArtWalk in the Square
- Artist (where possible) will be tagged to encourage sharing
3. Instagram/Facebook Live interview
- 10 minute (approx.) interview live hosted by an Artists Network
- Artist location can be in the artists studio or their tent set up the weekend of the event (number of interviews may be limited on opening day)
- Interviews will be saved and shared for reposting
- Where possible we will post on the ArtWalk in the Square event page to attract further engagement
The Leslie Grove Gallery is open (with safety protocols in place) and we are hosting a preview of ArtWalk in the Square Online leading up to the online show.
Tuesday, September 8 – Saturday, October 3
Leslie Grove Gallery – 1158 Queen Street East (Queen and Jones), Toronto, ON M4M 1L2
SUBMIT – Deadline 11:00 PM, Sunday, August 30, 2020
- Open to all participants of ArtWalk in the Square Online
- Limited space available – participants will be chosen using a lottery process
- Artwork will be promoted and sold onsite and through the Leslie Grove Gallery Online Store
- Submission fee: No fee.
- Commission: The gallery retains 20% on all work sold
- Artwork Drop-Off: September 3 – 5, 2020 during gallery hours. If these dates don’t work, please contact the Leslie Grove Gallery.
- Artwork Pick-Up: Saturday, October 3, 2020
GET INTERACTIVE WITH IN PERSON & LIVE EVENTS!
“We are missing your Live Face at our art fair!
It’s time to get interactive!
We need you to reach out and show yourself to the world. Our website can only go so far without your help.
We will be there to support you and engage! This will boost your live event. We expect other members to engage at that time as well.
Artists’ Network INSTAGRAM LIVE OPENING
Hosted at the Leslie Grove Gallery, join us for an Instagram live opening where you can connect with artists online to chat about what they are working on and presenting in the show.
Mark your calendar and invite your friends! Friday, September 25, 2020 – 8 PM
IN PERSON SHOWINGS
Check out studios and artist home booths through out the city. Weather permitting.
Saturday, September 26, 2020 – 11 AM – 5 PM
SIGN UP TO BE LISTED ON OUR MAP! – Deadline 11:00 PM, Sunday, August 30, 2020
We encourage you to host your own in person opening – consider putting your tent in your driveway and encourage your network to view your work practicing safe social distancing.
INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT LISTINGS
We are building a schedule of Facebook and Instagram live events leading up to and throughout the online show.
Where possible we will repost YOUR live feeds. Just make certain you tag your video with @artwalksquare and tag in the text with “follow @artwalksquare” (which you can save on your feed).
Please sign up and we will post the listing of your live event on the ArtWalk in the Square site on our Calendar of Events! Note, we try to update our posting 2x a week – Mondays and Thursdays at 10AM.
INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK POSTS
Be engaged to get engagement and put you knowledge to use! Now is the time to put into execution what you learned in the Artists’ Network digital marketing sessions. We will where possible continue regraming of posts tagging @artwalksquare and tag in the text with “follow @artwalksquare. Watch for the Artists’ Networks posts and other artists’ posts, then share and comment on their posts.
Please note, we are managing healthy Instagram and Facebook accounts, to ensure the continued promotion of our events. This may limit the amount of reposting allowed per day. Tag often to get reposted.